STUDENT MINISTRIES PASTOR
Responsible to: Pastor Peter, Lead Pastor
The Student Ministries Pastor is an innovative visionary who is a team player. He/ she is responsible for ensuring the spiritual growth, discipleship and development of students from 6th grade through High School. This includes worship celebrations, special events, pastoral care, personal development of the students and the overall growth and expansion of student ministries. The Student Ministries Pastor is also responsible to reach and engage students in schools and the community being creatively led by the Holy Spirit.
The responsibilities of the Student Ministries Pastor
include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead a ministry team in the delivery of student’s ministry, including weekend and midweek services and periodic special events.
- Cast vision for and program for student’s ministry events.
- Facilitate spiritual growth in student’s including the use of their spiritual gifts.
- Establish a spiritual environment with the expectation that students and Student Ministry volunteers with have an encounter with the Holy Spirit.
- Regularly review and ensure that Bethel’s Plan to Protect is followed by volunteers and at relevant ministry events.
- Direct the regular recruitment, training, and development of volunteers as needed to staff Student Ministries programs and special events.
- Serve as a resource to families.
- Lead in the creative use and proactive upkeep of Student Ministries facilities and equipment.
- Develop an annual budget for Student Ministries and manage spending to budget.
- Develop and implement outreach strategies to engage students outside of the church.
- Perform other duties as assigned.