The Kenyan Pentecostal Assemblies of God (PAG) has over 2,000 congregations. Nairobi Pentecostal Church now ministers to over 15,000 people every week and is impacting the nation. The national church still looks to the PAOC to provide specialized assistance in leadership training, medical work, media ministry as well as helping with building projects for churches and Bible school facilities.
- Capital City: Nairobi
- Population: 30,080,400
- Primary Language: English, Swahili
- Evangelicals: 36% of population
- PAOC work began in 1918
- HIV/AIDS is widespread with the death rate climbing to 14% for those aged 15-20 years of age
To support and assist missionary Deborah Sirjoosingh. who serves as a medical missionary in a well-established clinic in Turkana, Kenya. Deborah is responsible for dispensing medications, diagnosing physical problems and feeding drought stricken victims. She also has the opportunity to share the Good News of Jesus Christ with unreached people groups.
Involvement to Date
Bethel has sent numerous teams to Turkana to assist in ministry and to repair her house and dispensary. A windmill and other equipment to ensure a dependable water supply for the community has been funded. Bethel has also supplied a nutritional food supplement through the Grain Growing Project which includes food distribution to children.
Plans for the Future
Continued financial support and sending additional teams.
Summary of Accomplishments
- Financial contribution to salary & mission expenses
- Sending teams to assist in construction, repair and ministry
- Supplementing the cost of food
How You Can Help
- Give financially to Missions
- Join the next Missions Team to Kenya
- Sponsor a child through ChildCARE Plus
How You Can Pray
- Pray for Deborah Sirjoosingh, for her health, her ministry and her relationship with the people
- For the Turkana Pentecostal Assemblies of God Church to continue to reach out to their people and care for the work in Namoruputh
- For wisdom as Deborah makes plans to bring the gospel to the Turkana people living in the foothills of the Loima Hills
- For a Turkana pastor to minister and live among this group in Lokwatubwa, Puch
- For the influential chiefs to respond to Jesus and His love for them