You can give your tithes and offerings by etransfer to email@example.com
TXT2Give – How do I do this?
There are two ways to TXT2Give. One way is entirely through your smart phone. If you don’t have a smart phone you can still give online.
How to give online:
- Click here (read the steps below first).
- You will be sent to a page that will ask you for your phone number.
- Once you enter your phone number a PIN number will be sent to your phone.
- Enter the PIN number in the text and hit send.
- The page on your computer will now ask you how much you want to give, if you want it to be recurring, and if you want to give to the General Fund or Special Projects.
- You will be asked to enter your credit card details.
- When completed click give now.
TXT2Give through your smart phone:
- Put TXT-2-Give as a contact in your phone under the number 844-503-5943. This is Bethel’s TXT2Give number.
- Simply text the word “give” to this number and send.
- Choose either 1. General Fund or 2. Special Projects
- You will be asked how much you want to give.
- You will be asked to confirm the amount – text yes or no.
- You will then be asked – “Would you like this gift to be recurring?” text yes or no.
- Tap the link provided to complete your giving.
- It will take you to a page where you complete a one time registration with your credit information.
- Once entered you with receive a page that says DONE! your phone is registered and your gift is complete.
- You will then receive a receipt at your email address.
MAIL a cheque to
Bethel Pentecostal Church
500 Viewmount Drive
or put it in the mail slot in the office door at church in an envelope
Give your credit card info to Kelechi or Joan along with your amount, expiry date and the 3 digit code on the back of the card