Hey Bethel family:
As you probably guessed would happen, we won’t be having a public service this Sunday but we will be live streaming online. Please go to Facebook Live at Bethel Pentecostal Church or YouTube to find our service. Get your family together and worship with us! We can’t wait to see you there!
What have we done and want to do?
1. Our services are online and we’re looking at ways to make that available on more platforms.
2. Convos and Coffee is a daily devotional sent to your inbox to keep us connected. #socialdistancingheartconnecting
3. We’ve called 160 people including many seniors who may be isolated to check and see if they need anything or any support.
4. Pastor Terrilyn is sending out regular activities for kids to parents on all our platforms.
5. Other ministries are staying in touch with daily devos, online presence, contests, putting together a grocery delivery squad and more.
6. We hope to launch a virtual prayer meeting – details to come.
7. We’ll keep providing info about how to give.
8. Info will also be available on the front page of our website.
Let’s keep pulling together, supporting each other and trusting God who is our constant hope everyday.
What if you are feeling unwell?
If you are feeling unwell please click the link Ontario Health to find out important information.
How can you give?
If you’re wondering how to give during this time – there are many ways!
You can mail your cheque to:
Bethel Pentecostal Church
500 Viewmount Drive
Please feel free to call the church with your credit card number
613 226 1383 and ask for Joan (Monday-Friday)
Txt2Give or Etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much!
We love you.
COVID-19 didn’t take God by surprise. This is an awesome opportunity for us to show what Jesus, the Prince of Peace does in our lives. He is a refuge and He stands in the middle of any storm and He brings amazing calm! So let’s pray for our neighbours and city and that God will powerfully use us in these unusual times. And smile and love and pray and be full of hope that God is with us.
Bless you guys! You’re amazing!